Thursday, March 13, 2008

WPDesigner.com

WPDesigner.com is my bestfriend online, Why? because in this site I learned new knowledges on how to create a wordpress template which is Wordpress is now a leading platform for blogging to those blogger, webmaster and even you.

I can't even imagine I could easily understand on how to make a wordpress themes in my entire life,but because of this my fellow bestfriend tutorial online I can barely say I can.
Try to visit the site and you will find what I'm trying to say here.

WPDesigner.com is a Top 1 among Top 40 site made from wordpress platform, and sad to know that the author of WPDesigner is open to sell his site for he have important reason dude, and I could understand that.

Thanks WPDesigner.com your simply the best dude...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are having trouble with the pop ups...It was pissing me off all week last week and I thought i had virus and stuff..I almost messed my windows, I figured the problem anyway..just giving you some info..It's you ran widget that doing all the feeds with pop ups...try to take that off and it should be all gone......

I'd like to xlinks but I am having trouble getting your address...just let me know when you fix it..ok...tc and good luck

petra said...

malyn you right! i don't know where I got this pop ups when I started open my blogs :( please help me to fix this thanks!