Thursday, January 31, 2008

" JQUERY "

What is JQUERY? By the way, my friend showed me this kind of tools. And this tools is new specially for me as a beginner web developer. As I read about JQUERY documentation, I found out that this is a new type of JavaScript Library. A fast, concise, JavaScript Library that simplifies how you traverse HTML documents, handle events, perform animations, and add Ajax interactions to your web pages


And for me this is a very useful tool, because you don’t have to put so many code of JavaScript in your site or make code from the start. You can now reuse it or code it easily in order to make a shadow effects, datepicker like the one you used in Visual Basic, table sorting, zooming picture, draggable and resizables functions, etc. where all of this you can code in a easy to understand javascript code.

And for you to see and to believe just visit the site www.jquery.com and for you to find out what my thoughts is all about.

No comments: