Thursday, February 19, 2009
My Samsung E590
Hey guys Im so excited to announce to all of you my new mobile phone, its so nice and cute and the features, wow! amazingly great for me. The design wise, the Samsung E590 is stunningly different from pretty much everything you would expect in a modern mobile phone. Yet, its armory includes a high-quality TFT display and a decent 3 megapixel camera. Plus, it's delightfully minimalist and comes at a relatively low price. All in all, though not a seducer, the Samsung E590 is a downright square deal. You are more than welcome to take review of my the Samsung E590.
Like what my old mobile phone "nokia 3110", its only 1.3 megapixel likewise to my new Samsung E590. But although I have my new mobile phone, I considered nokia 3110c is also good and actually I give that to my older brother as I promise to him.
Back to samsung E590, This mobile phone is recommended to all specially to those who have a minimal budget for mobile phone. I bought this for only Php4,990 or let say $105 only.
* 3 megapixel autofocus camera with a half-shutter key
* Tri-band GSM/GRPS/EDGE support
* Square 1.8" 262K color TFT display with 220x220 pixels resolution
* Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP)
* FM radio
* MS Office documents viewer
* microSD memory card slot
* microSD card in the retail package (512MB or 1GB varying by market)
* Really compact body and ascetic design
* Intriguing bean bag in the retail package
The design of E590 was entrusted to the Jasper Morrison studio, renowned for the clean shapes and simplicity of their designs. You can see the portfolio of the JM Office for Design at their web site.
* Slow memory-card reading
* No TV out functionality
* Slow document viewer
* Java applications can be installed only through WAP
* Only preset message ringtones
The Samsung E590 is not a high-end, nor a fashion phone. Fair enough, many people will consider it when looking for a budget cameraphone. And you have our word, it is worthy of being called a cameraphone. But more on that is to come later.
at 10:06:00 AM