Monday, April 14, 2008

MacBook Air


Apple company launched the world thinnovation kind of a laptop.

Introducing MacBook Air is a ultrathin, ultraportable and ultra unlike anything else. The superb designed of Macbook Air is unlikely to other well known brand of laptop.

The size measuring of 12.8 inch and weight is only 3.0 pounds or 1.36 kg. And you can bought it with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4MB on chip shared L2 cache running at full speed of processing.

This Macbook Air have a pure digital video output such as; DVI output using micro DVI to VGA adaptor, VGA output, Compositr output and S-video output. The intel combined technology to Macbook Air gives more ultra processing operation and not because this macbook is ultrathin you can't say that they lessen the good power features of this brand but they give more and more features instead.


Like Apple goal's is to continuing environmental progress, they used highly recyclable aluminum enclosure, mercury-free LCD display with arsenic-free glass, PVC-free internal cables and Largely recyclable with low-volume packaging indeed.

Surely, Macbook Air suitable to recieved a Silver rating from EPEAT and for more information you want to know just logon to www.apple.com/macbookair

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Friend,
May I request, if it is not too much of a burden to you, to please subscribe to my Feedburner Feeds either through email or to my RSS Feed Reader. You can find them at the upper portion of my sidebars at all my blogs. This will save you the time of going over to my blogs to find out if I have made a new posting. The FeedBurner will automatically transmit, either through email or Feed Reader (whichever you choose), any new post that I make. This will facilitate linkages between us. I will do the same for you if you have your own feeds, but if you still don't have I will still visit your blog as often as I could. Just inform me via email or through your comment in any of my blogs that you have already enrolled in any of my feeds so that I can reciprocate your gesture. I will appreciate it very much if you could do this as it will definitely boost ranking for my blogs. Thank you very much for your usual kind cooperation and patronage of my blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.